面向国际学生, online 十大彩票网赌平台s can offer a convenient and practical alternative to the stress of trying to move and study abroad, 但这并不意味着你不会有关于录取过程的问题. 这就是为什么我们设计了下面的页面来帮助你更好地理解 CTU的国际学生入学要求 以及帮助回答有关经济援助的问题, 英语水平要求, 国际转学生政策, 和更多的. And if you can’t find the answers to your questions 在这里 in the international student section of our site, we encourage you to reach out to one of our International 招生 Advisors who will be happy to help you get the answers you’re looking for.
在CTU开始国际学生大学申请程序之前, you’ll need to ensure that you meet certain minimum TOEFL score requirements (these requirements vary depending upon whether you are an incoming undergraduate or graduate student). 正式的高中成绩单或高中同等学历证明也将被要求.
International students who do not speak English as a first language or who graduated from a non-English speaking school will be required to submit TOEFL scores. TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) exams measure your ability to use and comprehend English as it is used in the college or university setting and serve as documented proof of 英语水平.见能力要求
International transfer students may be eligible to receive college credit at CTU for successful completion of post-secondary courses taken outside of the United States. 以便申请转学分, the international institution(s) attended must be recognized by the education department/ministry of the country in which the institution operates, 学生必须安排将正式成绩单提交给CTU进行评估. Additional details concerning international student admissions transfer credit policies can be found 在这里.
These records must list (at a minimum) the 课程 taken in the last three years of secondary school and the marks/grades that you received in each course completed.
- 毕业证明(证书或文凭). 请发送语言文件原件和英文翻译件. Translations must either be completed by the educational institution you attended or by a certified translation agency.
These records must list every course taken after completing high school/secondary school and the marks/grades that you received in each course taken. 请发送语言文件原件和英文翻译件. Translations must either be completed by the educational institution you attended or by a certified translation agency.
因为CTU有严格的学术诚信政策, students are required to have on file within one session of their program start date an evaluation from an approved credential evaluation service for all foreign educational credentials previously earned. 看到 大学的目录 有关详细信息,.
Non-native speakers of English need to submit proof of 英语水平 (one or more of the following):
- A grade of C or better in an intermediate ESL or college-level English course taken at an accredited English-speaking postsecondary institution.
- Doctoral students must have received an acceptable score on one of the approved international testing options.
You will need to submit documents that give evidence of your ability to pay for your expenses while a student at 科罗拉多理工大学. 这些文件是:
- Affidavit of Financial Support - this form is a signed statement from your financial sponsor(s) guaranteeing monetary support for your expenses.
- Bank statement/letter - each of your financial sponsors must show evidence from his/her bank that proves sufficient resources are available to meet your educational expenses. The amount of funds that your sponsors(s) are guaranteeing must equal or exceed the amount of your total first year expenses for tuition, 费用, 住房, 食物及其他开支.
学生 must also meet the admission requirements listed in the admissions section of the catalog and declare an academic major. 学生以后可以换专业, 但初步申报允许学生与他们的顾问制定教育计划.
- 符合你所申请十大彩票网赌平台的入学要求. It is VERY important to email your admissions advisor this information as soon as possible so that we can 帮助您及时完成注册流程.
12月6日生效, 2022, CTU将不再向国际学生发放新的I-20表格.
Curricular Practical Training (CPT) is defined by the Student Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) as alternative work/study, 实习, 合作教育, or any other type of required 实习 or practicum that is offered by sponsoring employers through cooperative agreements with a school that is available for F-1 visa holders. CPT是临时的, 专业, 与学生学业直接相关的全职或兼职工作. All work must be authorized and pre-approved by the Designated School Official before you can begin working.
At this time, we only offer federal financial aid assistance to US citizens or eligible non-citizens.
CTU does not do business in the European Union (EU) and does not accept applications from EU residents seeking to enroll at the University.
联邦和州政府的财政援助通常仅限于美国政府.S. 公民和某些符合条件的非公民, CTU不向国际学生提供机构助学金或奖学金. 因此, international students must provide proof of financial resources sufficient to cover tuition, 费用, 以及至少三个学期的生活费. 学费 costs vary by 十大彩票网赌平台; for example, the cost to pursue an online MBA for international students may be different than the cost to pursue another master’s-level 十大彩票网赌平台 at CTU. For additional information about financial matters and alternative options for funding your education at CTU, 请参阅我们的国际学生经济援助页面.